*Click ' VIEW FULL JOB DETAILS' at very bottom for better readability!* Home Instead Senior Care’s Seacoast and Southern NH award winning office has an immediate and on-going need for PART-TIME experienced LNAs and CAREGivers new to the field in the Nashua community – ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE! We serve a variety of clients in NH communities from Milford, Hollis, and Bedford to Merrimack, Nashua, and Hudson, to Pelham, Salem, and Windham to Litchfield, Derry and Londonderry to Plaistow, Atkinson, and Sandown; we tailor your schedule to you, keeping your commute within 20 miles of your home. We treat each CAREGiver as an individual, ensuring the most positive and sustainable experience for YOU!
The safety and well-being of our community is top priority. Our standards and best practices have ensured the continued health and safety of our entire Home Instead family! From providing PPE, to completing COVID-19 testing and adhering to guidelines from the CDC and State of New Hampshire, our standards have proven successful in keeping our employees safe at work!
Who is Home Instead Senior Care?
- Locally, Home Instead of Seacoast and Southern New Hampshire has been serving our NH communities for over 18 years, earning a 4.9/5 rating from the community
- Globally, Home Instead has been recognized as the world’s leader in home health care, with over 1,100 office in 14 countries, on 4 continents
What does an LNA or CAREGiver position with Home Instead offer YOU?
- Competitive salaries:
- LNAs start at $16-17/hour, and
- CAREGivers (no license required!) start at $14-15/hour
- Unmatched job stability
- 24/7 support of a multidisciplinary team, with RN oversight for LNAs
- Limited caseloads, with 1:1 Client to CAREGiver ratios during shift times
- Paid skills training and workshops
- Weekend shift differentials
- Time and ½ holiday and overtime pay
- Mileage reimbursement and paid travel time between shifts
- Health insurance benefits for qualifying candidates
- Work within your community
- Flexibility to pick up extra shifts
- On-the-go access to schedules and assessments through free app
- Direct deposit pay option
What are the Job Requirements?
- Must provide care according to company standards
- Must assist clients with ADLs such as toileting, bathing, hygiene care, dressing, transferring, and meal preparation
- Must have the ability to lift 25lbs, in order to provide fall prevention
- Must be willing and able to commit to a weekly schedule of at least 18-20 hours
- All Shifts Available: Must maintain ongoing daytime, afternoon/evening, or overnight availability for shifts
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Must have a current and valid Driver’s License, a reliable vehicle, and current and valid car insurance
- Must participate in criminal and motor vehicle background check and urine drug screen, upon hire and throughout employment
- Must complete pre-employment physical, TB test, and COVID-19 test prior to first day of training
- If applying for an LNA position, must possess an active license with New Hampshire Board of Nursing
What qualities do Home Instead CAREGivers possess?
- The desire to build meaningful, professional relationships with seniors while supporting them aging in place with dignity and comfort
- Good judgement and critical thinking and communication skills
- History of reliability and commitment
- Familiarity with Alzheimer’s and dementia preferred
If you meet these requirements and are looking for a rewarding and enriching experience, working with a well-established and supportive team, we encourage you to apply!
Please apply online at www.homeinstead.com/453 or call our office at 603-433-5959 to speak with Erika!
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.
|Title:||LNA/CNA/HHA/PCA/CAREGiver - Nashua and Surrounding Community|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 70 Temple St, Senior Activity Center, Nashua, NH 03060 and 10 Vaughan Mall Suite 209 Portsmouth, NH 03801. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 603-433-5959. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.