*Click ' VIEW FULL JOB DETAILS' at very bottom for better readability!* Home Instead Senior Care is the industry's trusted worldwide provider of in-home assistance for seniors. Our downtown PORTSMOUTH, NEW HAMPSHIRE office is looking to add a FULL-TIME SERVICE COORDINATOR to our internal administrative team.
This position offers the opportunity to work in an ENRICHING environment with a QUALITY, COLLABORATIVE, DYNAMIC team. This is a chance to work in an ENTREPRENEURIAL, GROWING company, which offers PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES. We are eager to set up interviews to discuss the position in more detail!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Exemplify an understanding of basic business concepts.
- Be able to multi-task, adapt to daily changes, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a history of utilizing creative problem-solving skills.
- Enjoy thinking critically and look at challenging experiences as growth opportunities.
- Work well with team members while maintaining an optimistic outlook.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Creating and maintaining client and CAREGiver schedules, with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and overall customer and employee satisfaction.
- Building schedules in a wholistic manner, solidifying ongoing client and CAREGiver schedules based on skill levels/needs, location, availability, and additional factors.
- Monitoring, mediating, and logging all client and CAREGiver communication and activity utilizing current software systems.
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to cultivate current client and CAREGiver schedules to support client needs.
- Demonstrating open and effective communication with the franchise owner, management team, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients, and client family members.
- Reflecting the values of Home Instead Senior Care, and supporting company and departmental goals and outcomes.
- Adhering to all company policies, standard procedures, and business ethics codes.
- FULL TIME AVAILABILITY: MONDAY - FRIDAY 8AM - 5 PM with the ability to extend hours later, if needed, to ensure all shifts are filled and tasks are completed.
- Availability to provide back-up, off-site (remote) support to the after-hours supervisor, in rotation, outside of business hours.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Outlook
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Understanding of basic business concepts required; previous experience in a business setting preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field, preferred.
- Experience in the Health Care field is a plus!
- All employees must participate in criminal and motor vehicle background checks, as well as urine drug screening.
The starting salary for this position is $42k-$45k/year.
If the above requirements and descriptions are a match for you, we encourage you email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, fax to 603-433-5655, or visit our website to apply online at www.homeinstead.com/531
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated. Please note that this job listing is for our PORTSMOUTH, NH location.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 70 Temple St, Senior Activity Center, Nashua, NH 03060 and 10 Vaughan Mall Suite 209 Portsmouth, NH 03801. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 603-433-5959. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.