Home Instead Senior Care is the industry's trusted worldwide provider of in-home assistance for seniors. Our downtown
Our ideal candidate will exemplify creative problem-solving skills, the ability to multi-task, and will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to work well with team members while maintaining an optimistic outlook is a must!office is looking to add a Service Coordinator to our administrative team. This position offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a quality, dynamic team, as well as personal and professional development opportunities in an entrepreneurial, growing company. We are eager to set up interviews to discuss the position in more detail!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Reflect the values of Home Instead Senior Care. Multi-task, problem-solve, prioritize daily tasks, and work independently and as part of a team to support company and departmental goals and outcomes.
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules, with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and overall customer and employee satisfaction.
- Build and schedule services in a wholistic manner, solidifying ongoing client and CAREGiver schedules based on skill levels and needs, location, availability, and additional factors.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver communication and activity utilizing software systems.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to cultivate current client and CAREGiver schedules to support client needs.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, management, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and client families.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- to extend hours later if needed to ensure all shifts are filled and tasks are complete.
- Availability to provide back-up, off-site/remote support to the after-hours supervisor, in rotation, outside of business hours.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, or ability to grasp concepts quickly required.
- Previous experience in administrative roles or business settings required; previous experience in the Health Care field a plus!
- All employees must participate in criminal and motor vehicle background checks, as well as urine drug screens.
The starting salary for this entry-level position is in the mid-to-high-$30k’s, with additional incentive and bonus opportunities.
Please email resume and cover letter to , fax to 603-433-5655 or visit our website at to apply online at
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 70 Temple St, Senior Activity Center, Nashua, NH 03060 and 10 Vaughan Mall Suite 209 Portsmouth, NH 03801. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 603-433-5959. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.