*Please VIEW FULL DETAILS for better readability*
Home Instead is the industry's trusted worldwide provider of in-home assistance for seniors. Our downtown PORTSMOUTH, NEW HAMPSHIRE office is looking to add a FULL-TIME RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR to our internal administrative team.
This position offers the opportunity to work in an enriching environment with a QUALITY, COLLABORATIVE, DYNAMIC team. This is a chance to work in an ENTREPRENEURIAL, GROWING company, which offers PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES. We are eager to set up interviews to discuss the position in more detail!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have 3-5 years of professional recruitment experience; experience in the healthcare industry a plus!
- Be proficient in utilizing relevant technology, job boards, and other recruitment tools.
- Demonstrate ability to consistently meet or exceed recruitment targets or goals.
- Be able to multi-task, stay organized, adapt to daily changes, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a history of utilizing creative problem-solving skills.
- Exemplify an understanding of basic business concepts.
- Enjoy thinking critically and look at challenging experiences as growth opportunities.
- Work well with team members while maintaining an optimistic outlook.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Reflecting the values of Home Instead and supporting company and departmental goals and outcomes.
- Writing and revising job descriptions to reflect current CAREGiver and LNA openings, refreshing job descriptions, as needed.
- Utilizing recruitment tools and databases, pursuing recruitment opportunities, and creating recruitment plans to attract CAREGiver and LNA talent, maximize hiring opportunities.
- Reviewing resumes and applications for prospective employees, and completing phone screens and interviews with all applicants, in accordance with company standard.
- Managing workflow and maintaining accurate records to guide candidates through the Home Instead recruitment process.
- Representing Home Instead at job fairs and other recruitment events.
- Demonstrating open and effective communication with the franchise owner, management team, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients, and client family members.
- Adhering to all company policies, standard procedures, and business ethics codes.
- FULL TIME AVAILABILITY: MONDAY - FRIDAY 8AM – 4:30PM with the ability to extend hours later, if needed, to ensure all tasks are completed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, or ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Understanding of basic business concepts required; previous experience in a business setting required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field strongly preferred.
- All employees must participate in criminal and motor vehicle background checks, as well as urine drug screening.
Starting salary is $45,000 - $55,000 per year, based on prior experience.
If the above requirements and descriptions are a match for you, we encourage you email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, fax to 603-433-5655, or visit our website to apply online at www.homeinstead.com/531
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. Please note that this job listing is for our PORTSMOUTH, NH location.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 70 Temple St, Senior Activity Center, Nashua, NH 03060 and 10 Vaughan Mall Suite 209 Portsmouth, NH 03801. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 603-433-5959. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.